VOLUNTEER & INTERNSHIP
"Leadership through Action Challenge" Programe
The best volunteering and internship opportunities are with Jan Akanksha
Jan Akanksha seeks dynamic, enthusiastic, mature and committed individuals and professionals for its volunteer positions. There are a variety of ways you can join Jan Akanksha in helping save lives and improve the livelihoods of people around the Nation. Jan Akanksha offers opportunities to volunteer and intern both in various state in India. Volunteering can affect professional skills in a positive way. It is also very common to simply identify what interns do as volunteer work. Jan Akankasha invites who are keep interest in internship like Event organize, Media Journalism, Teaching, Health (Doctors) Awareness, Social-Economics, Agriculture Development, Environment Awareness Programme and many more which are need to basics awareness in our societies like Play, Self-defense etc.
For all categories/wing internship participants
Age : Min. age 10 years to above
Qualification : Min. 5th to above
Gender : Male-Female/Third Gender
Religions : All communities
Note : All intern facilitate by a certificate, reward, on their working performance after completion of min. 100 hours (in a month, fortnightly, weekly). If any intern/volunteer fail with ignorance of activities of timeline with team & time management, irregular, personal excuses on pre decided program and activities, abusive language, against organization rules, privacy share to other organization then committee would be terminate internship/volunteership and no any remuneration will be provide any circumstances. Wing Coordinator, mentor decision will be final decision.
Only one wing/program/event/cause join at a time, not consider multiple working activities.
If any intern/volunteer found against organization’s rule and regulation, then committee will take legal action on him/her.
Note: Jan Akanksha NGO does not offer payment / honorarium / professional fee to its volunteers and Internship.
Volunteer and Internship Opportunities:
Volunteer and internship opportunities with Jan Akanksha NGO in Delhi, Haryana, UP, Uttranchal, Maharashtra, Goa. Internships may include un-paid positions (entry, junior and senior levels).
The Jan Akanksha will not pay any internship fee during their internship.
To Produce documentary short film 15-20 minutes.
Arrange sport activities by contribution of participants in field of Kho-Kho, Badminton, Kabaddi, Race, Cricket.
For Law students and practitioners are invite to take part in societies for resolve domestic/family violence, human right, Anti-corruption issues.
Organise awareness programe/activities by Nukkad Natak, Speech on green and clean environment like tree plantation and take part in “Swachhta Abhiyan” for local communities by self-manage and local communities contribution.
Share their educational knowledge to 1-12th standard on yearly basis to reduce educational extra expenses as well as upgrade teaching skills.
Organise awareness programe/activities by Nukkad Natak, Speech on Road Safety at educational institution and help traffic police to maintain law and order about traffic rules as well as liasoning with government administration department to maintain road infrastructure, lights and traffic signals for safe driving by support to involve students and local communities by self-manage and local contribution.
To share and contribute their knowledge to teach other unskilled person in field of cookery, hand craft, education, plumber, electrical, tailoring, parlor and agriculture etc.
To contribute their knowledge and skills to explore organization activities on facebook, twitter, instagram, watsup and other social media resources.
We welcome medical students and practitioners to ellaborate their knowledge in favor of local citizens to organize medical camp and awareness program on eye-ear-nose, dental, personal hygiene, yoga as many option for health.
Who have to explore their thoughts and ideas they can share with us.
To arrange projects for fund raise and activities.
To raise fund or materials on charity basis like old cloth donation, educational stuff donation, food grocery items etc.
Organize religious wise spiritual programe/events 2-3 days.
Signed by Jan Akanksha & Govt. Organisation
For those getting started in volunteering through team challenges
For when you’ve reached 10 and 25 hours volunteering
For when you’ve reached 50, 100, 200 or even 500 hours volunteering
For those that have made an outstanding contribution to volunteering
Benifits of Volunteering
And thinking about how you want to benefit from volunteering is a good start to finding an opportunity that’s right for you.
• Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
• Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
• Meet people. Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
• Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
• Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
• Take on a challenge. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
• Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.
- Please send your CVs to [contact (at) janakanksha.org] with the subject line ‘volunteer’ along with your area of interest like education, health, livelihood, disaster roaster or events and campaigns.
- While applying, please specify the time you would like to dedicate, your area of interest or any other information that you would like to share.
- Your skill set should match the desired area of interest of application.
- For emergency roster enrollment, a letter of no objection supported with your family’s signature should be sent to us.
- For any voluntary support, Jan Akanksha covers expenses and awards appropriate remuneration.